Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What is a Rainbow?

And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.” Genesis 12-15.

If you have lost a child, you already know what a "Rainbow" is.... it is the name for the child that is born after the child you lost. Your "Rainbow Baby" is a symbol that God has healed your heart enough to open it up to love again, that God has been true to the covenant... that He has not let 'the flood' destroy you.

Many of my family and friends have known for a while now...but for some reason I just haven't posted it here yet.... but here is my Rainbow.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSbRQFO7SIw&feature=player_embedded

This is our Rainbow... Abigail Lyn McCaffrey!! She is due September 10th, 2011... 9/10/11!!

We have been through every test and ultrasound imaginable and she so far is perfect!! We are so incredibly blessed to have her join our family, and know that her big brother Aidan is looking over her everyday.

God is good.

Love,

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment