Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter!

Hello,

I can't believe it is April already and Easter is this weekend...and my baby girl...my rainbow is 7 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!

It seems like yesterday when the Dr's put that sweet girl in my arms. She is such a joy to Andrew and I and I am so thankful for every day that we are together.

We went to the Dr the other day for one of our millionth trips to diagnose yet another ear infection and found out she weighs 18lbs 3 oz! Which seems huge to me, but she really is just a healthy little chunky baby. I love her rolls and I weep for the day that she is long and lean and no longer my baby but a little girl. The past few days I have been putting away her baby clothes (0-6mos) and it makes me sad to see her grow so fast. It's good of course to see her growing and thriving...but I wish she could stay my baby forever...I've already decided I'm moving in with her when she goes to college so I hope she picks a school in a fun city. :-)

This weekend I made a bow holder for her. Another one actually, because her current one just can't take another bow! I think I did a pretty good job!


It's amazing that I actually had time to do this since I work full time and take care of my baby too. I'm just glad miss Abbey goes to bed by 7:30 otherwise I would never be able to make fun stuff like this!

Sorry to cut this short, but I have to go home and pack for our trip to St. Louis. We are visiting Andrew's family and are going on a plane...Abbey's first plane trip! I know she is so excited ;-).

Happy Easter Everyone!! He is RISEN!!









Love, ME. 

1 comment: