Tuesday, August 24, 2010

4 Weeks Ago Today....

Four weeks ago I held you.

Four weeks ago I touched your soft skin.

Four weeks ago I kissed your chubby cheeks.

Four weeks ago I smelled your sweet smell.

Four weeks ago I felt the weight of you in my arms.

Four weeks ago I held your tiny hands and kissed your chubby feet.

Four weeks ago I studied every inch of you.

Four weeks ago I held heaven in my arms.

Four weeks ago we said goodbye.


My Precious Son,

I love you more than you could possibly know. Everyday I am without you is a day that my heart is in pieces. Daddy and I look at your pictures from the day you were born and still cannot believe that God sent something so beautiful and precious to us. We are so proud and lucky to be your Mommy and Daddy. You were so tiny and perfect; your tiny fingernails, your soft wispy hair, your perfect bow lips, your chubby cheeks and chin all made with such care and beauty. I hope you know how you changed my life. You softened my heart. You opened my eyes. You showed me what this life is all about my angel. You brought me a love I could have never understood before. You made me a Mom.

I ache for you my son. My arms ache to hold you. My heart aches to love you. My soul aches to be with you. I miss you so much.

I hope you are happy sweet boy. I hope you are playing and laughing with the other children in our Father's Kingdom. I hope our Blessed Mother is rocking you to sleep each night. I pray that you can feel my love in heaven. And I promise you baby, we'll be together again.

Loving you always,
Mommy



1 comment:

  1. I miss our chubby little son every day and look forward to every new post. I love you angel!

    ReplyDelete